[HoS] Steam and Robots 2 [HoS] Steam and Robots 2

Very nice sir!!!! Just my kinda style in Techno Music!!! Thanks Keep it up!!!!!!

HonorOfStyle responds:

Thank you. I'd be glad to!

No shame for the shamisen No shame for the shamisen

OMFG!!!!

wtf??? where in the world did u get the program that make shamisen sound??? OMG!!!!awesome stufff!!!! tell me wat program did u used plzzz!!!!

Charleon responds:

Oh god i can't remember, it's made by edirol though, and it's not Edirol Orchestra.

Shamisen Dreams v.1.1 Shamisen Dreams v.1.1

Sweet!!!

slow n emotional nice style bro!!!

Fusion Samurai Fusion Samurai

Yoshida Bros Fan eh???

good stuff bro wat program did u used to make the shamisen sound???

smilingpig67 responds:

I used Garageband with an instrument plug in I found on the web that resembled a shamisen.

- LD - Carol of the Wubz - LD - Carol of the Wubz

OMG!!

Dubstep and Classiacal music......gud combination!!! Brilliant idea awesome man!!

Hamburger Moon Transforms! Hamburger Moon Transforms!

Lol

Epic shit sis!!! That's sum fucking funny idea!! good job!!!

Get your Growler out! Get your Growler out!

o_O'''-( \m/ )

U man, YOU!!! make a history!!!! that bass hit my bad back bone rite at the mos painful spot!!! (thanks 4 that been sitting on my comp for 18h) good job bro!!!

djhoohaa responds:

haha cheers for the listen bud xD

Indian Sunrise Indian Sunrise

Epic!!!

Now that som epic Indian Sunrise, the bass hit the spot bro, awesome, btw wat instrument is this??? I might go 2 India 4 a vacation thanks 2 this song, good job keep up ur epic work!! :3!!

Pocketpod responds:

Thank you man^^ the instrument in the background is a sitar and the one for the main theme is a chinese one but I can't remember the name.... have fun in india dude!^^

Toilet Rush Toilet Rush

Slow shitting motion....

This do make a good animation about u trying to take a shit, good job bro!!!

LuigiSounds responds:

:) Thanks a lot

DM + Breaking The Silence DM + Breaking The Silence

Hmmm....

Excellent job my friend but, make it longer and focus in the mid part, cuz that where u make the dynamic n push it to the limit :3 Remix please!!!